[Click] Alignment issue

Cliff Frey cliff at meraki.com
Fri Nov 18 11:01:16 EST 2011

if you modify click-align.cc to specify that the FromOcteon element
produces packets that are (4,2) aligned, then you won't get the extra
Align() element.

If you really want to do what you are asking for, you could likely add
-DHAVE_INDIFFERENT_ALIGNMENT to CXXFLAGS/CFLAGS, but I'm not positive if
that would work.  I'd definitely recommend just keeping click-align.cc up
to date with your elements.

Cliff