[Click] why do we add idle->Todevice with each PollDevice ?

Eddie Kohler ekohler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:28:27 EST 2011

(1) If you add "Idle -> ToDevice(X)", that shouldn't actually take
very much CPU.

(2) BUT you are right. I think maybe this message is left over from an
older version of Click. Is anyone using polling device drivers? Can
anyone confirm whether or not ToDevice helps performance in a
sniffer-only PollDevice configuration?

Eddie