[Click] Patchless kernel click problem

Joonwoo Park joonwpark81 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 20:04:24 EDT 2011

Hi Roman,

Have you had a chance to test with 2.6.37 with the patches here
https://github.com/kohler/click/pull/12 ?
The patch uses another way to steal packet from linux as linux 2.6.37
doesn't expose bridge packet hooking point.
I haven't seriously looked how it impacts to this behaviour but it's
possible 2.6.37 with that patch is different.

Joonwoo