[Click] Could configure NAT in user level?

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed May 11 12:25:58 EDT 2011

Hi Dongyu,

The FTPPortMapper message is a bug in the configuration file.  The third
argument should be "0", not "to_world_pat 0 1".  This fix has been checked in.

The configuration really is meant to run in the kernel, though.  I don't know
what type of test you want to run.  Userlevel ToHost demands a device name
argument, such as eth0.