[Click] Could configure NAT in user level?

Dongyu Yang yangdy.nwpu at gmail.com
Fri May 6 07:14:33 EDT 2011

Hello !
    When I use GatewayDevice instead of SniffGatewayDevice, and then the
problem of "undeclared element 'ToHostSniffers' " is OK!  But the new
problem as bellow:

    ./conf/mazu-nat.click:214: While configuring ‘FTPPortMapper at 37 ::
FTPPortMapper’:
     type mismatch: DATA_REWRITER_INPUT requires int
    ../conf/mazu-nat.click:93: While configuring ‘ToHost at 5 :: ToHost’:
    missing mandatory DEVNAME argument
    ../conf/mazu-nat.click:105: While configuring ‘ToHost at 10 :: ToHost’:
    missing mandatory DEVNAME argument
    ../conf/mazu-nat.click:112: While configuring ‘ToHost at 14 :: ToHost’:
    missing mandatory DEVNAME argument
    Router could not be initialized!

   How could I modify the configure file to fix this problem?

   Thank your for your help!