[Click] Enabling multiple transmit queues and polling

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 16:08:08 EDT 2011

Hi David,

The Router Bricks project has Click elements that support multiple RX/TX
queues on Intel 10GE NIC with Linux 2.6.24.7. I havent used it myself, so
cant really comment on its functionality. Have a look at
http://routebricks.org/code.html Not sure if your specific card is
supported, if not it would at least be a good starting point to implement
support for it yourself.

Beyers