[Click] click with unpatched linux kernel

Roman Chertov rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 24 16:09:37 EDT 2011

Ahmed,

You need to use a recent version of click from the git repo, as a lot of
changes were done to make --enable-fixincludes in the past few months.
(1.8 release is over a year old now).

Also, even after you get everything running, PollDevice will not be
available anyway as it requires a patched kernel.

Roman