[Click] problem in RadiotapEncap element

徐晖 xuhui122000 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 01:20:10 EST 2011

I am using the madwifi-dfs-r4133-20101220 driver. Looking through the
madwifi source, i find it does not support setting the rts retries in
monitor mode. RadiotapEncap element sets the rts retries to 0, it will break
the madwifi's radiotap parsing loop, and leave the data retries unsetting. I
think we should delete the code about setting the rts retries in
RadiotapEncap element, otherwise we can't set the data retries.

p.s: you can find the madwifi's radiotap parsing procedure in
net80211/ieee80211_monitor.c ieee80211_monitor_encap function

--
徐晖