[Click] suggested patch for DelayUnqueue

Ian Rose ianrose at eecs.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 23 20:19:55 EST 2011

Hi Eddie -

This patch is sufficiently long-ago that I'm not really using this code
anymore (I'm on to dissertation writing :), so I don't have a stake in
this currently.  Purely from a "I want code to be good just for the sake
of the universe even if I'm not using it" perspective, your modification
seems reasonable, assuming that what you mean by "delayed time" is
"[current time + DELAY-parameter] regardless of the actual delay (which
may be longer than the DELAY-parameter)".

cheers,
- Ian