[Click] Problem: install click inside in ns2

liang jiao jiaoliang547 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 22:45:41 EDT 2011

hi,all
      I am installing click inside ns2, I succeed in installing click and
patching ns2, but I met a problem when installing ns2, tip information
below: configure: error: click is required but could not be completely
found.
Please correct the problem by telling configure where click is. howerer, I
have used "--with-click=/usr/local"  in "./configure " process in ns. I hope
someone may be able to help me with this problem.
best regards,
messi