[Click] Device not pollable ?

Fabrice Schuler fabrice.schuler at inrialpes.fr
Wed Aug 17 08:00:28 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to use PollDevice, but even with the simple udpcount.click sample configuration file, I cannot have it run :

udpcount.click:23: While configuring 'in_device :: PollDevice':
device 'the_interface' not pollable, use FromDevice instead
Router could not be initialized!

I have a click running in kernel mode, with patched kernel 2.6.35.13. Click version is almost the 2.0 (git version from July 6th), and I'm using a 10G network card, with ixgbe 2.0.62 driver.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated, or any clue on where I can have a look to be able to find the solution.

Best regards,
Fabrice