[Click] NS API

El Doble O eldobleo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 15:09:33 EDT 2011

Hello, I apologize if this sounds like a stupid question. I tried very hard
to locate an API for NS (Network Simulator) for use with nsclick. I was
unable to find anything. I just want to know about the various commands and
classes available for use, something similar to this for Click:
http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements

A more specific question is that I'm trying to figure out the arguments for
the add-wired-interface command I noticed in the nsclick-simple-lan.tcl
code.

$node_($i) add-wired-interface $chan_1_ $netll $netmac \
        $netifq 1 $netphy

In addition, I would like to know if there are other commands that I can
perform on ClickNodes and how to use those commands. This is why I need an
API.

Thanks,
Olu