[Click] Hi~~~a small thing about Clicky.

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Apr 29 14:46:13 EDT 2011

Hi,

Fair question.  The necessary Click file and CCSS file are distributed with
Click, but we didn't point them out specifically.  Try this:

        click -p 9999 CLICKDIR/conf/test-clicky.click &
        clicky -p 9999 -s CLICKDIR/conf/test-clicky.ccss &

     Then click on the elements and change their handlers.  For instance,
change the TimedSources' "interval" handlers to smaller numbers and watch
the queues fill up.

This is now documented in the README.

Eddie