[Click] About queues scheduling

Cliff Frey cliff at meraki.com
Fri Apr 22 03:31:41 EDT 2011

Oh yes, sorry for misunderstanding.

We actually had issues with KernelTun.  We ended up adding a BURST parameter
to it.  There are weird interactions between selected() and tasks where
selected() does not get called as often as one might hope.  You could also
try changing the _tasks_per_iter to be much much lower (like 2) and see if
it helps...

I can look into giving you an updated KernelTun with a BURST param if you
are interested, but it might take me a few days to get to it.

Cliff