[Click] Click project activity

Joonwoo Park joonwpark81 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:43:41 EDT 2010

Hi Roman/all,

Speaking of e1000e driver, Eddie checked in my driver (http://read.cs.ucla.edu/gitweb?p=click;a=commit;h=5f309aca73e1d6c5fac49300735b055da051b2c7)
There are several other patches were never reviewed/checked in though. as like you said e1000, NAPI..  I don't remember what else exists exactly either.

I'm totally with you in terms of having several maintainers meaning that there's someone who is resposible for reviewing patches fairly quickly.
I believe having them will also encourage people to submit patches/ideas which will lead project to better direction... opposite way to be forgetton.

Honestly I have some other pending patches/rfcs that I want to share with everyone and get feedback but never published yet as I'm little bit afraid of making another defunct email thread.

Cheers!
Joonwoo