[Click] query about handlers

Cliff Frey cliff at meraki.com
Fri Oct 22 01:59:44 EDT 2010

I have some elements that can be useful for this (basically
Get/Set/StoreEtherAddress elements to go along with Get/Set/StoreIPAddress
elements).

You are welcome to take them from here:
http://github.com/clifffrey/click/tree/add-get-set-etheraddress

If other people on the list would find them valuable, I can commit them to
mainline as well.

Cliff