[Click] testbed setup using click

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 06:45:46 EDT 2010

A couple of notes from me.

1) I would use FromDevice(ethX, SNIFFER false), this ensures Linux kernel
does not also handle the packets. See
http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/fromdevice.u
2) Is your MyElementModify element recalculating IP and TCP/UDP checksums?
3) When you work with IP packets, ALWAYS put in a  Classifier(12/0800, -)
just after FromDevice to ensure you are not inadvertently working on non-IP
packets like ARP etc.
4) Node B requires MarkIPHeader/CheckIPHeader before IPPrint.

Cant really comment any more without seeing how you modify the packet
contents inside MyElementModify