[Click] testbed setup using click

Ashok Anand aa2jaiswal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 05:56:21 EDT 2010

I see. so the environment is emulab,

the path is setup between, webserver to nodeA to nodeB to client
and for nodeA, click configuration looks like,

FromDevice(eth6)
      -> Strip(14)
      -> CheckIPHeader(0, CHECKSUM true, VERBOSE true)
      -> Print('Ok')
      -> IPPrint(LENGTH true)
      -> MyElementModify()
      -> CheckIPHeader(0, CHECKSUM true, VERBOSE true)
      -> Unstrip(14)
      -> Queue(10)
      -> ToDevice(eth8)

and nodeB looks like,

FromDevice(eth7)
      -> Strip(14)
      -> IPPrint(LENGTH true)
       -> MyElementUnModify()
      -> Unstrip(14)
      -> Queue(10)
      -> ToDevice(eth9)

these interfaces are correct interfaces in the path.