[Click] A question about how to use to click to realize packet forwarding

Kai Chen kch670 at eecs.northwestern.edu
Wed Nov 24 23:10:05 EST 2010

Hi, I am new to click, I have the following requirements, hope someone
could give me help.

Suppose a network with a central controller, the controller computes
the routing tables for all the nodes in the network using say shortest
path routing, and it injects the routing table for each node, then the
nodes will use these tables to do packet forwarding. The network
topology could change periodically, which mean the controller needs to
recompute routing tables upon topology change.

Hope someone can tell me how to realize all these, or give me some
example if possible,

Thanks,
- Kai