[Click] last kernel patch version

Tiziano pizzitt88 at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 23 15:20:27 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm an Italian student that needs to know and made some changes to the code.
I'm new on this mailing list and i tried to search  for the last version
of the kernel patch. I have downloaded the source via git and i tried to
compile it for the kernel 2.6.24.7, but i have some problem on the start
of the kernel and i want to do some try with a newer kernel version, but
i can't find a patch for this newer kernel.

maybe this question sounds little stupid but i really need it.

thanks everyone