[Click] LLRPC Examples

Cliff Frey cliff at meraki.com
Fri May 14 15:10:04 EDT 2010

please always include the click mailing list in your replies (but I messed
this up too, so sorry about that).

The documentation is confusing.  Because you *can* sent arguments to a read
handler (and a read handler can modify state).

I would grep for READ_PARAM in the elements/ directory.  I would look at
IPRouteTable's 'lookup' handler for an example.

Cliff