[Click] FW: LLRPC Examples

Cliff Frey cliff at meraki.com
Fri May 14 13:01:39 EDT 2010

look at the documentation for ControlSocket
http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/controlsocket

<http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/controlsocket>Although I'm curious
why you are interested in the LLRPC mechanism.  It is generally much easier
to use read, write, or read+param handlers to implement this sort of
functionality (these can also be accessed over controlsocket).

Cliff