[Click] Radiotap headers patch

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 8 12:27:25 EST 2010

Hi Amita,

The procedure for submitting a patch is simple.  Just take a git checkout of
click, make your change, test it (if possible add a test to the test/ tree --
may not be possible here), and then send the patch to the list.  To create a
patch, I would recommend:

(1) Commit your change.

     git add ........
     git commit

     [enter a good commit message]

(2) Make sure your Click checkout is up to date.

     git fetch
     git rebase origin

(3) Prepare the patch

     git format-patch origin

     [produces a file named something like 0001-blah-blah-blah.patch)

(4) Send a message to the list, with the patch as as an attachment.

Eddie