[Click] Radiotap headers patch

Amita Ekbote amita.ekbote at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 01:31:18 EST 2010

Hey,

I had been trying to get the autorate fallback working on click since a
while. It is working now, but I noticed that the radiotap header format has
changed in madwifi and has not been updated in the click code. I have the
code for radiotapdecap and would like to submit a patch , how do i go about
doing it? Also for all of the rate algorithms some extra values were set
which dont exist in the header leading to a bunch of garbage values causing
them all to fail. By all I mean the Autoratefallback, MadwifiRate and
ProbeTXRate. I have edited those to make them work too. Please let me know
how I can submit those changes. I would also like to know if anyone has used
them recently without making any changes.

Thanks!

--
Amita Ekbote