[Click] Record queue length overtime

Cliff Frey cliff at meraki.com
Mon Mar 8 02:06:50 EST 2010

You can easily do that with a Script element... you could use either 'read'
or 'print' to display the data.

If you wanted even more control, you could add a ControlSocket to your
config and then write a script that would access the ControlSocket.

Here is an example script element that should do what you want.

Cliff

Script(wait 1.0, read ct.length, loop);