[Click] Record queue length overtime

Jimmy fanyang.scu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 01:12:38 EST 2010

Hello all,

Using handlers, I know how to record the total queue length.

-> ct :: Queue(50)

-> TimedUnqueue(1)

-> ccl :: Counter

-> Print(TIMESTAMP true)

-> Discard;

DriverManager(pause,
print >>log cnt.count,
print >>log ct.length,
print >>log ccl.count)

Here, -> Print(TIMESTAMP true)  command can print received packets
overtime on screen, I mean it can show when each packet is received.

But in DriverManager, I can only record the number of packets I
received when I stop this program.

How can I record the overtime information of received packets or the
number of packets in the queue? I mean is it possible to record the
number of packets in the queue for every second?

Another question is that are there any source elements relating to an
exponential or poisson packets source (thus the arrival rate of
packets is exponential or poisson distributed).

Thank you very much for your help!

--
Best Regards,

Jimmy