[Click] NAT Latency Measurement

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Mar 6 19:33:55 EST 2010

Hi,

For what it's worth --

1. We believe the newer IPRewriter elements, which were released slightly
before 1.8.0, are faster than the the older elements -- perhaps even
significantly.  But I don't have specific measurements to report.

2. When doing more in-depth Click performance analysis (YEARS AGO) we used
performance counter elements like SetCycleCount -> IPRewriter ->
CycleCountAccum.  If I was doing it now I might profile at userlevel using IP
summary dumps.

Eddie