[Click] unable to compile v1.8 userlevel

Eddie Kohler kohler at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Mar 4 12:35:28 EST 2010

Hi Øivind,

I had a look at this error, which I had thought was a problem with certain
compilers, and found that perhaps it was Click's fault after all.

Can you please try to compile 1.8.0 with the following patch applied?  You can
get it by a full git clone or apply by hand, it's simple.

http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/gitweb?p=click;a=commitdiff;h=a1fc56fd95f2c4c1ce77f564770711c8d19447bc

Thanks for the report.
Eddie