[Click] multiple signal handlers broken?

Ian Rose ianrose at eecs.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 28 20:51:13 EST 2010

Hi all -

The following page:

http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/script

says (regarding Script elements of type SIGNAL):

"If multiple Script elements select the same signal, all the scripts
will run."

This is not my experience - is the webpage wrong, or am I doing or
understanding things wrong?  Here is a super basic script that
demonstrates the problem:

Script(TYPE SIGNAL INT, print "Script 1, I got a sigint");
Script(TYPE SIGNAL INT, print "Script 2, I got a sigint");

When I run this, if I send a SIGINT, I get only "Script 2, I got a
sigint" printed out, instead of both as I expect.  Note that I am
running this on FreeBSD - I am in the process of installing Click on a
Linux machine to test there to make sure that its not an OS thing.

cheers,
Ian