[Click] [help] could not receive valid packet

yanbo xu xuclick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 22:07:13 EST 2010

I have installed Click1.70 on fedora 11 and tried to use it in userlevel
module. I have two desktops and I just want to connect them via wireless
network cards. After the madwifi driver had been installed, I used the click
config scripts station.click and access-point.click in the /click/conf/wifi/
on them respectively. Necessary changes had been made to the scripts. And
indeed, they could receive packets from each other. But the strange
thing was that packets received by ap from station were only 6 Bytes in
length and obviously invalid. Did anyone meet the same problem?