[Click] SatTerm element

Roman Chertov rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 24 15:04:52 EST 2010

Eddie,

If you have time, I would like you to consider including a satellite
link emulation element that I have written into the current repo. "A
Mobility Satellite Emulation Testbed (MSET)" 2010 INFOCOM paper
describes the architecture of the element in detail, what it does, and
what fidelity can be expected.  The element handles things like TDMA
scheduling, packet framing delays, and dynamic blockages.

http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~rchertov/MSET/mset.html This page describes a
little package that I have put together.  The package includes several
script files that can be used to understand how to put all the pieces
together on Emulab or DETER.  However, the element can be successfully
used on a stand alone testbed as well.

Thanks,

Roman