[Click] LinkUnqueue BER parameter

rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 8 12:01:55 EDT 2010

Tariq,

You simply need to copy the source code to your click/elements/standard
directory and recompile.

This is a sample script that shows how the element can be used.

src :: RatedSource(\<0800>, LENGTH 1500, RATE 8333, LIMIT 100000, ACTIVE
true)
    -> ctr1 :: AverageCounter
    -> lq :: LinkUnqueue(LATENCY 5ms, BANDWIDTH 100Mbps, BER 1e-5)
    -> ctr2 :: AverageCounter
    -> Discard;

Roman

On Behalf Of rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu [rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu]