[Click] Looking for a full/real version of "fake-iprouter.click" from SOSP paper

Bjørn J. Villa bv at item.ntnu.no
Thu Apr 8 09:30:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am learning Click from scratch and would appreciate some (unfortunately)
very basic help.

I have read through the excellent SOSP paper and also looked at the
fake-iprouter.click example.

However, I would really loved to see the configuration for the router in Fig
8 in the SOSP paper in a non network-independent version.

Could someone please share this with me ?

I have Click installed on my Ubuntu box running perfectly in both user level
mode and kernel mode, with two interfaces.

My idea is to have the router as a home gateway testbed for studying
SilverLight Adaptive Streaming services, and investigating means of
optimizing this service delivery

Thanks !

Vennlig hilsen / Best regards,

Bjørn J. Villa

PhD Candidate

Phone +47 416 73 686

Norwegian University of Science and Technology O.S.Bragstads plass 2A /
N-7491 Trondheim - http://www.item.ntnu.no