[Click] Queue

Rameez Tariq rameez.tariq at strath.ac.uk
Mon Apr 5 16:59:18 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm new to this Click Modular Routing as I am from a Power Engineering background. I have set up Click software patched to the kernel on a Linux machine (Fedora) with 2 Ethernet cards. I'm trying to get packets in from one Ethernet card and delay them with some probability and put them out from the other Ethernet card with the delay. I have got a rough idea (with the help of my friend) on how to get and send stuff from one Ethernet card to the other but don't have a clue on how to delay it with some probability. What I've got so far is as follows:

upstream_input::FromDevice(eth0,1);
downstream_input::FromDevice(eth1,1);
upstream_output::ToDevice(eth0);
downstream_output::ToDevice(eth1);

upstream_queue::Queue;
upstream_delay::DelayUnqueue;

upstream_input->upstream_queue->upstream_delay->downstream_output;

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tariq