[Click] about: some error on running click on my pc

杜尚鑫 dennis_d at yahoo.cn
Tue Nov 3 02:03:08 EST 2009

hi, everyone, I have complie the click (userlevel) with the roofnet on my pc. but when i run the click, something error message shows up as the click runing,

[root at Dennis clickPC]# ./dd_testclick sr2.click
expensive Packet::push; have 12 wanted 32
expensive Packet::push; have 12 wanted 32
ToDevice(wlan1) send: Message too long
expensive Packet::push; have 12 wanted 32
ToDevice(wlan1) send: Message too long
expensive Packet::push; have 12 wanted 32
ToDevice(wlan1) send: Message too long
expensive Packet::push; have 12 wanted 32
ToDevice(wlan1) send: Message too long
ToDevice(wlan1) send: Message too long
ToDevice(wlan1) send: Message too long
ToDevice(wlan1) send: Message too long
ToDevice(wlan1) send: Message too long

The wlan1 is my usb wireless adapter, linksys WUSB54 GC with driver ralink rt73, and it does support monitor mode. Does any body know, what's  wrong with it?  pls tell me, THX A LOT.

杜尚鑫
Du Shangxin
Wireless Information Security Lab

Department of Information Security