[Click] Linuxmodule crosscompile

Sascha Alexander Jopen jopen at informatik.uni-bonn.de
Sat May 23 06:48:18 EDT 2009

Ok, thats bad news.
But what is the problem in supporting 2.6.25?
The problems i described are not kernel but configure script related.
And if there are kernel problems, too, maybe i could solve them. The
only patch part i couldn't apply so far, was one with an error message
regarding preemption in spinlock_types.h, but that should have no
functional consequences.
So why is the kernel mode not supported?

Regards,
Sascha