[Click] PokeUnqueue

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Mar 26 13:29:53 EDT 2009

Hi Bart, Jens, Nico,

Thanks for this element!  I wonder, though, whether it would be better to
update Unqueue to support this functionality.  I've checked in to Unqueue a
new arugment, LIMIT, and new handlers, reset, limit, and burst.  The
equivalent of PokeUnqueue.poke would be something like

... Unqueue(BURST 4) ...

Script(write uq.reset)

-- but not quite, since the Unqueue will reschedule itslef until 4 packets are
pulled, and PokeUnqueue would pull at most 4 packets in one go.  I wonder what
  you are using PokeUnqueue for, whether you think it's important to have a
separate element, etc.

Eddie