[Click] hashallocator.cc

Latency Buster latencybuster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:20:28 EST 2009

Eddie,
            I am glad to say it's not related to the recent Click
updates. Roman gets credit for pointing out the source
(e1000-7.6.15.5)

" ...You can also try to do the following.  Go into e1000_main.c and
find poll_on/off functions. (all the way down).  There are blocks of
code that I commented out.  You can try to uncomment them to see if
that will help you.  On my machines that code resulted in a hung
network card, so that is why I commented that code out.  However, on
your architecture that code might be necessary...."

Once the commented lines were removed, PollDevice() started pulling packets.

Thanks,