[Click] FW: Communication between terminals (userlevel)

María Gómez maria_gn1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 05:20:53 EDT 2009

From: maria_gn1 at hotmail.com
To: click at amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Communication between terminals (userlevel)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:47:00 +0000

Hello,
I´m a student at the "Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena" (Spain).
I´m working on degree thesis, it´s about Click Modular Router.
Could you review my configuration? (I´m not sure if it´s ok)

At userlevel, one machine (Ubuntu) with 3 terminals (consoles), Network setup:

 Terminal 1:                 Terminal 2:                       Terminal 3:

   [Source]        --->       [Router]               ---->       [Sink]
   ...                              FromHost(tun0)->               FromHost(tun1)->
   ToDevice(tun0)        ->ToDevice(tun1)                 ->Discard

The intefaces tun0, tun1 are persistents.

The packes are recieved correctly in Router and Sink.
The FromHost/ToHost and ToDevice elements, are they used correctly?
Is the configuration correct? (several terminals in the same machine)

Thank you for your help and your time.

María Gómez.

P.D. Sorry for my english.

Diferentes formas de estar en contacto con amigos y familiares. Descúbrelas. Descúbrelas.