[Click] questions about arpquerier

科进 舒 aaronup9999 at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Jun 18 03:54:21 EDT 2009

    hi,all!
    Now my condition is that,given an IP address,I want to get its MAC address.Nowadays,I learned much about ARPQuerier,but I don't know how to use it to get the MAC address.here is my code,which is just used to test ARPQuerier,but failed:
c::Classifier(12/0806 20/0001,
              12/0806 20/0002,
              12/0800,
               -);
arpt::Tee(3);
arpq::ARPQuerier(211.69.207.78,eth0);
arpr::ARPResponder(211.69.207.78,eth1)
FromDevice(eth0)
->c
c[0]->[0]arpq
c[1]->[1]arpq
a->Queue(20)
 ->Print(ok)->Discard;
//DriverManager(wait_stop,print ar[0].table);
c[2]->Discard;
c[3]->Discard;
error:[root at localhost click-1.6.0]# click conf/arptest.click
a :: ARPQuerier: would query for 0.0.0.0; missing dest IP addr annotation?

Anybody who can give me some advice and help?