[Click] Bug when crosscompiling with different SIZEOF_INT

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Jun 15 11:41:40 EDT 2009

Hi Harald,

Yes, well, years have gone by, apologies :|  Maybe you are even at a new job!
  The problem you report below will still happen on current Click, although in
different places.  If it is very easy for you to provide an example GCC
configuration that triggers the bug I'd appreciate it.  Unfortunately, solving
the problem may require splitting the configure script into multiple pieces,
so it may take a while.

Eddie