[Click] Anyone use Kernel-mode Click with Xorp?

Tom Gibson tom.gibson at ipvidnet.com
Thu Jun 4 16:21:10 EDT 2009

Anyone usings Xorp + Kernel Click together successfully, or have a good idea
how to get it working?

I had previously gotten Xorp and kernel-mode Click working together, though
it was tricky.  I was never sure exactly what fixed it, but one day I
updated to the latest code in source control (I forget if it was Xorp and/or
Click which I updated) and it worked.  Now I'm building the latest code from
both projects and it's giving me problems.  I would imagine it's more likely
an issue with Xorp, but I don't know for sure and am posting to both
projects mailing lists.

-Tom