[Click] Link Simulation

María Gómez maria_gn1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 19 05:27:18 EDT 2009

Hi Fadjar,

I thougth that the behaviour of LinkUnqueue element is  a delay (like a DelayShaper element) and then fix the BW (like a BandwidthShaper), then my new configuration would be:

RatedSource() -> DynamicUDPIPEncap() -> EtherEncap() -> Queue -> DelayShaper -> BandwidthShaper -> ToDevice()

thus I will not have more problems with the push-pull.

Also, I have thougth to change the ToDevice element by ToHost element  (i work with tun interfaces)

greetings and thanks

(from sunny Spain)

Maria Gómez