[Click] Hardware Error when using Click with 7.3.20-NAPI

Joonwoo Park joonwpark81 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:38:01 EST 2009

I might misunderstood the meaning of NAPI.
Please forget about the NAPI. Sorry about that.

If you are using linux 2.6.24.7, you'd better use newer version (7.6.15).
It will probably work.
However the driver still has a un-fixed bug which makes kernel oops
while running multiple PollDevice across multiple threads.

Thanks,
Joonwoo