[Click] (no subject)

Manel.Bourguiba at lip6.fr Manel.Bourguiba at lip6.fr
Tue Feb 10 09:56:43 EST 2009

Hi all,

When I tried to build the linux module driver on a patched linux
kernel(2.6.28.8), I had a link error looking like this:
.text._ZN9HashTableI6StringiE3setERKSO_RKi'referenced in section
'.smp_locks' of /root/click/linuxmodule/ipwpatterns.o: defined in
discarded section '.text._ZN9HashTableI6StringiE3setERKSO_RKi...

In the changelog file, it is mentioned that this is a problem reported by
Adam Greenhalgh and others, and to avoid it, we should redefine
LOCK_PREFIX to "lock ; "

But where to redefine it? it seems that the file include/click/fixconfig.h
already does it, (it avoids linking problems ins linuxmodule)

So what should i do?

Thank you!