[Click] generation of patch for non-listed kernel

Azeem Khan azeem_k at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 01:18:20 EST 2009

Hello,

  I was wondering if there are instructions anywhere to
generate a patch for a kernel that is not supported by a click release.
If so, could anyone point me there? If not, what are the tools that
were used to correct the kernel headers to comply with C++? I suppose I
could wade through a patch and make step by step corrections for my
kernel of interest but I would like to have some automation if possible.

  Thank you.

Azeem.
Bombay, India.