[Click] Linux module crashing

Sahan Gamage sahans at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 12:22:47 EST 2009

Hi,

I upgraded to latest kernel version supported by click (2.6.24.7) and
used the latest click from CVS. Also I got the e1000e driver and
applied Joonwoo's patches. Intially the setup (along with my old
config file) seemed to work fine. But after several iperf runs, the
kernel locked up and I had to reset the system.  When I examined the
kernel log (/var/log/messages) the crash log looked much similar to
the previous one.
Any pointers to start debugging the problem is appreciated.

Thanks
-sahan