[Click] about click kernel modules

Tom Gibson tom.gibson at ipvidnet.com
Wed Apr 1 20:12:07 EDT 2009

Did you update grub to know about the new kernel?

You might want to search for some kernel build howto's.  If your build just
made a binary and placed it in /boot, you still need to update your menu.lst
file and do a grub-install /sda  (or whatever device your boot hd is).  If
it works then you could update that menu.lst file to default to your new
Kernel.

-Tom