[Click] FromHost lockup

Roman Chertov rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 4 11:33:39 EDT 2008

Hello Joonwoo,
    I think I have solved the problem.  I have followed the
documentation  for netdevice and also looked at the behavior of e1000
during hard_xmit.  I have attached the patch which has solved the
problem for me.  Basically, instead of stopping and starting
netif_queue, I use NETDEV return values to signal Linux what to do.

Roman