[Click] FromHost lockup

Joonwoo Park joonwpark81 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 10:33:55 EDT 2008

Hi Roman,

Have you solved this problem?
Actually I had similar problem like this, my problem is when polling
is running, if I do ifdown and ifup, ToDevice task never wake up
again.
But something I cannot understand is it occurs on only some version of
e1000 hardware.
I am using recent e1000-7.6.15.5 on linux-.2.6.24.7 with polling mode.

Thanks,
Joonwoo